NEW STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
1st – 12th GRADES
- Step One: All sections of the student application must be completed and signed in all appropriate places (both parents or guardians required in some sections).
- Step Two: Interview with the appropriate principal for the student(s) and the parents.
- Step Three: The processing fee ($100) and registration fee ($200) will be paid.
- Step Four: A WCS entrance test will be scheduled after the registration fees are paid.
- Step Five: At the time of testing, the following items must be submitted:Step Six: Placement will be made after the application process is completed and all paperwork has been returned. Placement is based on availability. The parents will be notified by the appropriate principal with an acceptance decision.
- a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- a copy of the student’s most recent immunization record
- a copy of the student’s most recent report card
- a copy of the most recent SAT, CAT, Terra Nova 3 or Iowa Basic skills test results for students applying for 2nd – 12th grades. (NC EOG testing is an acceptable substitute)